Who needs a Personal Chef?
- Busy families on the go with no time or desire to cook.
- Those who are on a health conscious diet regimen.
- New parents who may not have the time to cook after their new arrival.
- Patients recovering from surgery who need to be off their feet.
- People who want a great meal that is healthier than take out and faster than delivery.
We can customize any meal plan to fit your family’s needs.
How does a Personal Chef Service Work?
- We begin with an initial consultation; this will be at your home. We will discuss your likes & dislikes and any specific dietary needs and allergies. Together we will complete a questionnaire which will help me to plan your menus.
- I will produce a draft lunch and dinner menus, complete with pricing, which I will send to you for your comments.
- We will then agree a final menu plan.
- On the agreed date I will cook your food at your home. All the food will be clearly labeled and stored in your refrigerator or freezer.
- All food will be supplied with heating instructions.
Click Here For Sample Menus and Meal Options
Bianca’s Personal Chef Service has become a vital part of my life. Her meals are always so fresh and delicious and very kind to my waistline too! I feel like a celebrity every time I take a bite!
– (Michelle, Health conscious working professional, Wilmington, DE)
Creative, fresh, flavorful… great value. You’re wasting your time and money if you dine out or think you can prep dinner/lunch portions better than Chef B. Best money spent each month!
– (Ryan, Working Dad of 3, Newark, DE)